Event bookings can only be created between
22/09/2023 - 14/11/2023
What are the benefits?
Martin Jenkins and Oliver Atkins-Wood
This interactive workshop is designed to welcome staff to the teaching community here at the Coventry University Group (CUG), and introduce them to the Coventry way of teaching and learning. Those who attend will:
• Gain an awareness of the key support and systems available for undertaking key duties and practical tasks related to teaching and learning;
• Develop foundational knowledge of key systems, policies, and processes, and how these impact on teaching and learning practices.
• Delivered by Academic Development staff, the session will signpost academics to key contacts and resources.
Topics covered include:
• Being a teacher/academic at CUG
• Introduction to learning, teaching and assessment at CUG
• Relevant policies, resources and procedures
• Continuing Professional Development in your role as an academic
Who should attend?
• Academic staff with teaching responsibilities.
• The session is designed to complement Faculty/Departmental Induction, and the University’s All Staff Induction, plus resources on the Academic Development website: https://acdev.orgdev.coventry.domains/professional-development/academic-induction.
• RESEARCHERS: separate support is available for staff on research contracts. See http://recap.coventry.domains/ or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Occasions for this event
Details about the occasions for this event is shown below. To add or edit occasions click on edit event to the right.
|16/11/2023 10:00 - 12:00
||Online - Link to be sent closer to the date