Event bookings can only be created between
22/06/2022 - 27/06/2022
Seats in waiting list
0 of 1 filled
Do you need help using GFS (The Group Finance System)?
This session will be a demonstration of the system, providing participants with instructions, tips and an understanding of the Finance processes.
What are the benefits?
Understand the Finance processes from raising an order to paying supplier invoices and raising expense claims, ensuring requests are completed correctly.
Topics covered include:
- General overview of the Group Finance System
- How to claim expenses
- How to raise a requisition (purchase order)
- Viewing workflow enquiry
- Goods receipting a purchase order
- Viewing, amending and creating supplier accounts
- How to check a supplier has been paid
- 'Customers' how to raise a sales orders
Who should attend?
Staff that will be using the group finance system for the first time or if you would like a better understanding of the system to ensure you are processing requests correctly.
Occasions for this event
Details about the occasions for this event is shown below. To add or edit occasions click on edit event to the right.
|28/06/2022 09:30 - 11:00
||Portal House 1st Floor Room 6