Early Career Financial Workshop
Event bookings can only be created between
25/08/2015 - 15/04/2021
Due to changes over the last few years in legislation, state pension age and recent changes in the budget, it is never too early to start saving for the future and to begin setting financial goals for your career.
What are the benefits?
The workshop is designed to prompt employees to assess their financial aims in the initial stages of their career.
Topics covered include:
- Money Management and reviewing expenditure
- Credit scoring (how credit scoring works; tips for a good score)
- Setting savings and budgeting goals for the short, medium and long term
- University benefits (including pension and making savings through salary sacrifice)
- Savings and Investments
- Tax and tax efficiency
- Reviewing financial plans against lifestyle /career plans
- Seeking guidance and advice
Who should attend?
The workshops are aimed at individuals who would like to clarify their understanding of personal finance along with simplifying pensions, benefits and your future opportunities.
Occasions for this event
Details about the occasions for this event is shown below. To add or edit occasions click on edit event to the right.
|15/04/2021 13:30 - 15:00