Academic Integrity – what does it mean and who can help you?
Assessment & Feedback
Event bookings can only be created between
29/09/2020 - 09/11/2020
What are the benefits?
Who should attend?
Hannelie Du Plessis-Walker
In an era of increased debate around the nature of academic integrity, universities have a growing responsibility to be pro-active in promoting academic integrity and managing academic misconduct.
Topics covered include:
During this workshop, you will have opportunity to:
• Develop an understanding of the meaning or Academic Integrity.
• Explore the difference between good academic practice, plagiarism and contract cheating.
• Consider opportunities and practices to support your students in developing skills needed to maintain academic integrity.
• Develop and understanding of dealing with instances poor academic integrity.
• Review actions to take when suspecting academic misconduct.
Occasions for this event
Details about the occasions for this event is shown below. To add or edit occasions click on edit event to the right.
|11/11/2020 10:00 - 11:00
||Online - link to be sent nearer the date