Giving feedback using e-tools - webinar
Assessment & Feedback
Event bookings can only be created between
03/12/2019 - 09/03/2020
What are the benefits?
Who should attend?
Hannelie Du Plessis-Walker
Technology has much value to add in providing quick, yet meaningful feedback. Whether you give formative or summative feedback, using technology can be a real time-saver.
Topics covered include:
In the workshop we will explore areas including:
• The use of e-tools for giving feedback in your teaching practice, in class or online.
• The use of audio / video feedback, employing tools such as Screen-cast-O-Matic.
• Using a range of functionalities in Turnitin, including:
• Setting up a bank of QuickMarks comments
• Linking feedback comments with QuickMarks and rubrics.
Occasions for this event
Details about the occasions for this event is shown below. To add or edit occasions click on edit event to the right.
|11/03/2020 10:00 - 11:00