Aurora - Information Session
Management & Leadership Development
Event bookings can only be created between
05/11/2019 - 19/11/2019
Who should attend?
Applicants and their Line Managers.
Aurora is a dedicated leadership programme for women and those who identify as women. This session provides those with an interest in applying with more information around programme and how to apply. This session is a mandatory element of the Aurora application process.
What are the benefits?
By the end of this session, delegates will:
• Be clear on how they and their business area could benefit from the program
• Be able to apply for the program
Topics covered include:
- What is Aurora and how you can benefit
- Entry criteria and application process
- Lived experience and tips from an Aurora graduate
- Q&A with Zoe Taylor (internal role model and programme coordinator), Laura Noble and Marie Sams (Aurora Alumni)
Occasions for this event
Details about the occasions for this event is shown below. To add or edit occasions click on edit event to the right.
|18/11/2019 11:00 - 12:00