Practical Skills for Managers Module 1 - Strategic Insight
Management & Leadership Development
Event bookings can only be created between
01/11/2019 - 19/02/2020
Who should attend?
Individuals that lead others and those that manage managers
Grainne Hearne and Sharlene St-Claire
By the end of this session, delegates will:
• Have the opportunity to begin to build their internal leadership network, seeking opportunities for collaboration
• Gain greater insight into the Coventry University Group Corporate strategy
• Explore how strategy could be further cascaded in their area and the role they could play in this
Please note that by booking onto this module, we assume that you are currently leading others or managing managers and that you have discussed your attendance with your line manager.
What are the benefits?
• Extend your leadership network
• Gain insight into the corporate strategy from key senior leaders
• Explore what role you can play in strategy cascade
Topics covered include:
• Practical skills for managers programme overview
• Insight into the corporate plan
• Case study examples
Occasions for this event
Details about the occasions for this event is shown below. To add or edit occasions click on edit event to the right.
|18/02/2020 09:30 - 12:30
||CC1.3 Technology Centre