Seats in waiting list
It is not possible to book seat(s) on this event.
Event bookings can only be created between
28/08/2019 - 27/09/2019
Who should attend?
Anyone who wishes to improve their customer service skills.
This workshop is designed to equip you with the tools and techniques required to deliver service that meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers.
What are the benefits?
You will gain skills that help you to:
• Recognise what good service looks like in practice, and the impact that service has on customers.
• Deliver great service – practical ways of dealing with customer communication, either face to face or on the telephone.
• Build rapport – first impressions, body language, verbal communication.
• Respond to customers who require additional support
• Deal with difficult situations
Topics covered include:
Definitions of customer service
Managing the customer experience
Defining customer wants and needs
Giving feedback to dissatisfied customers
Behaviours of complaining customers and how to tackle them
Remaining assertive in the face of adversity
Handling conflict with customers
Occasions for this event
Details about the occasions for this event is shown below. To add or edit occasions click on edit event to the right.
|26/09/2019 10:00 - 16:00