Top marks: How to write good quality exam papers
Assessment & Feedback
Event bookings can only be created between
04/04/2019 - 27/06/2019
This is a 2-hour workshop for all staff who have the task of writing assessment. There will be a particular focus on writing exam and class test questions.
What are the benefits?
The workshop will provide a framework for determining when exams and class tests are appropriate and an opportunity to further develop skills in writing questions.
"Better examination design"
"More understanding of the exam writing process"
Topics covered include:
• What makes a good exam question?
• What is assessment validity?
• The principle of Universal design
• What is involved in answering questions
• Constructing questions and exam papers
• Mapping questions to the curriculum
• Analysing test performance
Who should attend?
Staff who already use exams and class tests and those who are considering introducing them.
Occasions for this event
Details about the occasions for this event is shown below. To add or edit occasions click on edit event to the right.
|24/06/2019 09:00 - 11:00