Managing Time & Priorities
Event bookings can only be created between
25/10/2018 - 15/01/2019
The workshop is designed to equip you with practical tools and techniques to enable you to improve your efficiency and respond assertively to demands on your time.
What are the benefits?
You will gain skills that help you to:
• Identify time management problems – learn how to recognise those things within your daily work that are preventing you from getting things done
• Develop practical time efficiency strategies – learn how to manage and overcome problems and obstacles and use your time more productively
• Prioritise – learn how to use a structured approach to identify tasks that are the highest priority
Topics covered include:
• Planning – how to turn big ideas, goals and projects in manageable tasks
• Delegation – how to delegate to others effectively to allow you to manage your workload and focus on priority tasks
• Managing others – how to respond to other people’s requests and manage demands on your time
Who should attend?
Anyone who would benefit from a more structured approach to managing their time.
Occasions for this event
Details about the occasions for this event is shown below. To add or edit occasions click on edit event to the right.
|14/01/2019 13:00 - 16:30
||Portal House 1st Floor Room 5 and 6