Health & Safety
Event bookings can only be created between
06/03/2018 - 16/01/2019
Do you use substances or materials at work, which could affect your health?
To give candidates an understanding of chemical safety, the correct ways to controls risks and how to complete COSHH risk assessments.
What are the benefits?
This workshop is designed to make candidates aware of their responsibilities under COSHH and what actions must be taken to control risks.
Topics covered include:
* Guidance on deciding if a substance/material is potentially harmful.
* Methods of carrying out a COSHH assessment
* Participation in COSHH assessment exercise
* The methods that can be used to control exposure and the order in which to select these methods
* Requirement for maintenance and monitoring of controls and health surveillance.
* An overview of the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 identifying the aims and main objectives of the Legislation.
Who should attend?
Any member of staff with managerial or supervisory responsibilities where processes under their control involve the use of substances or materials hazardous to health or those responsible for completing COSHH risk assessments.
Occasions for this event
Details about the occasions for this event is shown below. To add or edit occasions click on edit event to the right.
|16/01/2019 09:00 - 12:00
||Portal House 1st Floor Room 5 and 6