Event bookings can only be created between
14/09/2017 - 02/10/2017
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed to equip you with the tools and techniques required to deliver service that meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers. It will help you create the right impression, build relationships and establish Customer Service of one of the things that makes our University outstanding.
What are the benefits?
You will gain skills that help you to:
• Recognise what good service looks like in practice, and the impact that service has on customers.
• Deliver great service – practical ways of dealing with customer communication, either face to face or on the telephone.
• Build rapport – first impressions, body language, verbal communication.
• Respond to customers who need additional support – recognising customers who have specific requirements and responding appropriately.
• Deal with difficult situations – simple steps for dealing with angry or aggressive customers and those whose needs are more difficult to meet.
Topics covered include:
• Definitions of customer service
• Managing the Customer Experience defining customer wants and needs
• The essential skills to provide service excellence
• Giving feedback to dissatisfied customers
• Behaviours of complaining customers and how to tackle them
• Remaining assertive in the face of adversity
• Understanding Ego States
• Handling conflict with customers
• Managing staff as internal customers.
Occasions for this event
Details about the occasions for this event is shown below. To add or edit occasions click on edit event to the right.
|02/10/2017 09:30 - 16:30
||TechnoCentre Room CC1.4