General Risk Assessment - Workshop
Health & Safety
Event bookings can only be created between
14/06/2022 - 07/08/2022
This course takes a blended learning approach and is split into two parts. Once you are booked onto the workshop, an eLearning risk assessment module which will need to be completed before the workshop takes place will be sent to all participants.
What are the benefits?
This course aims to provide instruction on how to undertake a workplace Health & Safety risk assessment as required by the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
Topics covered include:
• Awareness of the relevant legislation and legal obligations
• Identification of health and safety hazards
• Methods of carrying out a workplace health & safety risk assessment
• Participation in the risk assessment exercise
• An understanding of the principles of prevention and protection to reduce risks
Who should attend?
Any member of staff who is required to complete risk assessments.
People attending this event
The table below shows people who are attending this event, click the attendee name to view more details
No matching attendees found